Fulbeck are experienced in Contract Manufacture, Toll Manufacture including Manufacturing and Distributing Hypax Anti-Corrosion Additives.
“Toll and Contract Manufacture of Speciality Chemicals
– Serving Customers Worldwide for Over 25 Years”
Tel : +44 (0)1325 31 48 48
Fax : +44 (0)1325 31 49 69
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit: Newton Aycliffe, County Durham, United Kingdom, DL5 6TX
We provide independent toll or contract chemical manufacture, repacking, dilution, warehousing and Worldwide distribution.
Internal, external, flammable and bunded storage available on site, covered by 24 hour CCTV and manned security services
Repacking from bulk available alongside both from and into 1000L IBC’s, drums and kegs. This can be done up to 80°C.
Various different sized vessels with both heating and cooling capabilities as well as paddle mixing and high sheer, enable us to blend many types of chemicals. See our capabilities for more detail.
Reaction vessels capable of heating up to 350°C, and those with blast cooling for reaction control, enable a wide range of reactions to be undertaken on site. See our capabilities for more details.
We work with our customers to manufacture to their specification by their formulations. We can supply all raw materials or raw materials can be supplied to us for toll work as desired.
We have the capabilities to blend, repack and manufacture liquids and powders with precision.
- 10,000 litre 316 stainless steel reactor, with in line heating coils capable of reaching 350°C max. with an overhead condenser.
- 6,000 litre 316 stainless steel reactor with in line blast cooling.
5,000 litre 316 stainless steel blender with heat exchanger capable of reaching 60°C max.
- 8,000 litre 316 stainless steel reactor with heat exchanger capable of reaching 90°C max.
- 1,000 litre blender with high shear mixing.
- 2 X 8,000 litre heating ovens (64 drum total capacity) capable of reaching 80°C.
- 600 litre 316 stainless steel powder mixer.
- Quality control testing facilities
- Product support and development